An Account Executive assists the PR and marketing teams in implementing multi-faceted communications strategies, including managing project plans and timelines as directed by senior leadership. An Account Executive ensures client projects are completed efficiently with the utmost quality.
The Account Executive carries out media outreach, social media outreach and marketing communication tactics outlined within a strategy. Account Executives contribute to the planning and research necessary to create a strategy that is largely driven by senior leadership. They also interact with and manage projects with Aker Ink’s strategic partners.
Account Executives handle in-depth writing assignments, including press communications, award entries and content marketing pieces, as assigned. They actively pitch a range of local, national and trade media, so relationship-building skills are imperative. Further, Account Executives play an integral role with social media execution, creating content and unique concepts attuned to business goals.
- 4+ years professional experience in PR, marketing, communications or journalism
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- Proficient in AP Style
- Proficient with social media tools and networks, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience with Cision for media list development and research is preferred
- Experience with WordPress content management systems is preferred
- Experience with Photoshop and graphic design software is a great bonus, but not required
- Highly punctual and deadline driven
- Driven to grow and seek out learning opportunities
Download Full Job Description