We love our clients. We believe in their missions, services, products and cultures. We eagerly accept new challenges and stand by our clients’ sides throughout all phases of the business development journey.
We primarily work with businesses in professional services, finance, law, healthcare, manufacturing, technology and health/wellness. We delve into other industries when it makes sense for our expertise and your needs. Learn a little more about who we help and how.
Take Charge America is a national nonprofit credit counseling and debt management agency. We have helped the organization solidify its position as an industry leader and educate tens of millions of Americans on key financial topics for the better part of two decades. How do we do it?
- Oversee a far-reaching media relations strategy resulting in consistent coverage at the local, national and trade levels, including outlets such as U.S. News & World Report, Money Magazine, The New York Times, Fox News, USA Today and Washington Post. Due to our efforts, Take Charge America is a highly respected and regularly called upon source for many of the nation’s most credible news sources. Millions are touched annually with their financial guidance.
- Contribute to the grant and proposal writing processes, developing compelling and persuasive content to position the company as a worthwhile financial partner. Thousands of consumers have received financial support as a result.
- Oversee, strategize and guide the most recent website overhaul, including repositioning key services and modernizing the entire user experience.
- Serve as a key content and positioning player with numerous special projects including website revamps, new service launches and online portal launches. With a deep understanding of the customer journey and user experience, we offer guidance on flow, design, messaging, outreach and promotion.
- Strategize and execute Facebook advertising campaigns, driving hundreds of targeted consumers to counseling services monthly with concepts that exceed industry averages 10x. This work was even honored by the Public Relations Society of America for a top Digital/Social Campaign.
- Assist with the development of a wide range of marketing communications including brochures, annual reports, business development presentations, case studies and much more.
MeMD is one of the nation’s leading telehealth providers offering medical and mental health services to businesses and brokers through a virtual platform. An industry standout when it comes to technology customization, white labeling capabilities and quality care, MeMD originally partnered with Aker Ink to streamline communications and get the word out to targeted business circles. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, however, we became a critical partner for promoting lightning-fast product launches and educating the public about now-essential virtual care options.
- Bring consistency and clarity to a wide range of marketing communications while highlighting the company’s capabilities and competitive differentiators, helping the sales team reach more people and generate leads.
- Drive a sophisticated content marketing strategy involving in-depth blogs, case studies and whitepapers that specifically touches a range of customer pain points, positioning MeMD as the clear and viable solution. Offer guidance on cross-promoting content through organic and paid channels.
- Execute a fast-moving media relations strategy while launching six new services nationwide in six months amid a 300% surge in visits during the pandemic.
- Help introduce new products and services using PR channels, resulting in highly targeted coverage in outlets such as BenefitsPro, Employee Benefits News, MobiHealthNews and Insurance Business.
Health & Wellness
Bōdee is a hemp-derived cannabinoid and MSM manufacturer that helps companies nationwide develop trustworthy products in an industry that’s revolutionizing health and wellness, in addition to producing and selling its own products direct-to-consumer. As Bōdee’s dedicated marketing partner, Aker Ink has helped guide the startup as it expands product and service offerings, innovates among industry shifts and secures sought-after national partnerships with leading brands in the cannabinoid space. The success starts with a sound marketing infrastructure.
- Create an eye-catching, bold and modern brand aesthetic that stands out in a sea of sameness among other B2B and B2C companies in the hemp industry.
- Help streamline and elevate product label design and processes amid strict compliance landscape.
- Strategize, design and develop websites that are memorable and functional, effectively showcasing products and capabilities. In fact, the website we created for the consumer brand ― Bōdee Organics ― was honored with an Award of Excellence for eCommerce Website from the Arizona Innovation Marketing Association for a strategic layout, user flow and backend that supports automation opportunities and integrates with sales modules to improve efficiencies and better track leads and customer interactions.
- Develop brand-aligned sales collateral for a range of purposes, from event-based consumer events to B2B product guides.
- Continually recommend and hone processes to secure and nurture leads from various channels.
Lovitt & Touché, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company, is an Arizona insurance brokerage that helps companies protect their assets, manage risk and offer competitive employee benefits packages. For more than 100 years, the company has been steeped in the Phoenix-metro and Tucson communities. We help spread the word about their work, their people and their community involvement.
- Consistently secure targeted media coverage, year after year, to establish the company as a respected, go-to source for all types of business insurance and employee benefits stories. Regular contributions to the Phoenix Business Journal, Az Business, In Business Magazine and Inside Tucson Business.
- Drive specialty advertising projects that enable the company to reach target markets with new, forward-thinking tactics, utilizing content and speaking engagements to reinforce expertise.
- Oversee a robust strategy to consistently secure awards, lists and rankings, positioning and communicating the company’s expertise, workplace practices and goodwill in the business community.
- Offer guidance with striking the right balance between traditional marketing and digital marketing tactics based on budget, client need and industry expectations.
Arizona-based law firm Guidant asked Aker Ink to put the company on the map following a merger resulting in a new trade name. To build awareness among Phoenix-area small and midsized businesses for its new brand, we implemented a multi-faceted communications strategy that resulted in increased site traffic, widespread awareness among key audiences and disproportionately large share of voice in the market’s top business publications. In fact, our efforts earned a Copper Anvil for top Integrated Communications at the annual awards program for the Public Relations Society of America, Phoenix chapter.
- Created a modern, memorable logo and strategically established visual brand guidelines.
- Designed and developed a modern website optimized for search engines that showcases each attorney and practice area.
- Implemented a blog/newsroom to highlight media mentions, speaking engagements, awards and other credibility proof points. Monthly website visits quadrupled in the first year, driven by a combination of fresh and consistent news announcements.
- Secured 48 local media placements in 15+ outlets, including 26 bylined articles, in the first year.
- For one top business publication, Guidant received one-third of 2020 legal features — more than any other Arizona firm, including the state’s largest, established firms.
- Ensured five attorneys were included in industry ranking services including Best Law Firms, Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers.
Coppersmith Brockelman is a business law firm in Phoenix with 20 highly reputable attorneys representing a wide range of practice areas including commercial litigation, employment law, healthcare law and election/political law. Our job is to showcase their incredible expertise and position up-and-coming attorneys in the local business community.
- Secure prime media coverage at the local and trade levels, consistently enabling attorneys to demonstrate their knowledge and reach prospects, centers of influence and referral partners.
- Oversee a robust strategy for identifying and securing awards, lists and rankings that enhance the credibility and awareness of the individual attorneys and practice areas, and the firm as a whole.
- Maintain and manage all marketing systems, including the website, email marketing, social media and business development collateral.
Explore Your Options