Ambitious entrepreneurs and leaders are continually seeking new ways to bring in business, manage teams and thrive in tumultuous times. We, too, are hungry for knowledge that will help us stay at the top of our games and identify creative solutions to new and longstanding problems.
Here, we’ve compiled some of the podcasts that fuel our creative and entrepreneurial edge.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: This is one of the most popular podcasts in the world, and for good reason. The Tim Ferriss Show attracts world-class performers and business leaders who discuss their journeys and lessons learned. It’s easy and exciting to glean insights from the world’s innovators.
- HBR IdeaCast: From the esteemed folks at Harvard Business Review, HBR IdeaCast features leading thinkers in business and management, covering a wide range of topics that will help you support your teams and enhance the culture of your business.
- The Modern Manager: If you manage people, The Modern Manager can help you do it better. The solo episodes are set up like mini-courses, providing actionable tips based on experience and research.
- How I Built This: The path to the top is rarely in a straight line. In NPR’s How I Built This, Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best-known companies, highlighting the pivotal challenges and turning points along the way. It gives you the “I can do this, too” feeling.
- WorkLife with Adam Grant: A TED original podcast, Worklife “explores the science of making work not suck.” Host Adam Grant, an organizational psychologist, tackles keys to enjoying work and common obstacles such as loneliness, procrastination, burnout and bouncing back from rejection.
- Marketing O’Clock: If you can get past the cheeky and sometimes annoying banter, Marketing O’Clock covers the latest developments in digital marketing. Staying on top of these developments is basically a full-time job, and this podcast will keep you in the know.
- Business Wars: Hosted by David Brown, former anchor of Marketplace, Business Wars gives you the real stories of what drives mega-weights to compete in the business world. Netflix vs. Blockbuster. Nike vs. Adidas. Marvel vs. DC. Get the inside scoop from the biggest wins and fails.
- Entrepreneurs on Fire: This award-winning podcast will spark inspiration in any entrepreneur who feels stuck. Entrepreneurs on Fire host John Lee Dumas, whose professional path has been anything but ordinary, uses his own entrepreneurial journey to help fuel yours. Rediscover your passion and create the life of your dreams with real-life insight and strategy from diverse business experts.
To compete in today’s business world, you need knowledge and partners who keep pace with modern best practices. If you’re seeking to collaborate with top PR pros and marketers, learn more about what makes us tick.