We’re proud to announce this July marks 11 years in business for Aker Ink. Since our founding, we’ve witnessed and driven a dramatic shift in PR and marketing services as new technologies emerged and people changed the way they consume information.
“Constantly bringing new resources, innovative tools and fresh insights to the table, it’s incredible to see the strides Aker Ink has made since I launched it more than a decade ago,” said Aker Ink President Andrea Aker. “While we still remain true to our roots in media relations, our know-how and early adoption of digital and content marketing tactics has really set us apart from other boutique PR agencies and allowed us to provide our clients with a more holistic service. Today, we use a variety of tactics in concert to reach the right people at the right times.”
The past year has been marked with many high notes, including:
- We welcomed Account Coordinator Taylor Holmes to the team. Smart, savvy and insightful, Taylor has dived into each account with enthusiasm and fresh ideas. She’s also making a mark volunteering for the Phoenix chapter of the Public Relations Society of America and the Arizona Animal Welfare League.
- Andrea launched the Aker Ink Scholarship at Arizona State University’s Walter Cronkite School for a sophomore, junior or senior who studies journalism or public relations, maintains good grades and is active in the community or extra-curricular activities.
- ProGrowTech, a manufacturer of LED horticulture lighting, joined the client roster. We are assisting the startup with virtually all aspects of PR and marketing as it’s primed to dominate the industry with superior technology and service.
- We are excited to work with national telehealth provider MeMD to garner awareness for its telehealth and teletherapy platforms among businesses of all sizes around the country.
- We secured prominent coverage for our clients in local, trade and national media including The New York Times, Fox Business, Money Magazine, US News & World Report, Forbes, MarketWatch, Inc. and many more.
- We helped our clients acquire sought-after honors, including Most Influential Women in Arizona Business and Most Admired Companies (Az Business), Healthcare Heroes and Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal), Greenhouse Product News’ 40 under 40, and the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce’s ATHENA Awards, among others.
Despite launching at the onset of the Great Recession, Aker Ink has continued to thrive year after year, adapting its offerings and remaining abreast of changes in the media and marketing landscapes. In fact, many early clients remain with Aker Ink today, benefitting from years of consistent outreach.
“Our success is rooted in our adaptability, desire to collaborate and high level of expertise. We are constantly learning, growing and taking on new challenges. We’re truly blessed and appreciative to have so many long-term clients and strategic partners,” said Andrea.
Aker Ink is known across the Valley for assisting businesses of all sizes in the professional services, healthcare, finance, law, manufacturing and technology fields. The company takes great care in creating PR and marketing campaigns, and building thoughtful infrastructures to support business development goals.
Aker Ink has earned numerous awards for outstanding work, including the Arizona Interactive Marketing Association’s award for Best Business Website in 2017. Learn more about Aker Ink’s services and subscribe to the newsletter.